Here's how we'll help you get there:
Module 1: Getting Started
We’re going to start by setting your writing foundation, looking at what is in our control, what your writing, tracking, and time usage habits are. This foundation is like a “Before” picture. We need to know where we are at, what we are doing right, and where there is room for improvement, so we are growing in the right direction. The tools and resources in this module will either affirm or help establish habits that will help you focus on your writing, even when life wants to pull you away.
· Tracking tools and resources, taking you step-by-step through monitoring your current writing habits
· Support and Accountability to give you the support you need to make it as a writer
· Practical steps to ease the mental and emotional transition from the stresses of the day into your creative zone.
Module 2: Minding the Gap or Getting from Here to There
We will continue to work on your foundation with an evaluation of where you are right now, at this moment, in your writing career, and getting clarity on where you want to be and the steps you need to get there.
· Get honest about where you are with your writing, and where you truly want to be.
· Know what your publishing options are so that you can choose the path that fits you and your writing best, and reach your raving fans.
· Set real goals that are limitless, yet within our control, through breaking them down into achievable and exceedable steps.
Module 3: The Inner Saboteur
Now that the foundation has been established and the goals set, we’ll dive deep into the workings of the inner saboteur. We will develop tools for our tool box to identify the saboteur and eliminate it and our fears that have derailed us for long enough.
· Identify the inner saboteur, what it is, what it isn’t, and where it comes from.
· Identify the tricks the saboteur uses to stop us from pursuing our dreams, including fear, sweet nothings, and excuses.
· Develop the tools to silence the Saboteur
Module 4: Putting it all Together
Once we’ve silenced our Inner Saboteur, we will re-build our love of writing and put everything we have learned into a plan, so that you will succeed at putting the words on the page, polishing them up, and sending them out, every time.
· Understanding our new, mature relationship with writing
· Challenging ourselves to continually grow as writers
· Setting our writing life in motion